Re: VIRUS ALERT - Re: Important

  • Subject: Re: VIRUS ALERT - Re: [iris-photos] Important
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:49:26 -0800

Kansas Net caught that one for me yesterday and it does have a virus. they also had some way of tracing it back to it's source. Last week I got a different one from MAILER DEAMON and sent it to the FBI. I have not heard back from them yet but have been instructed to turn it over to the local police departments as it is outgoing mail only address and so far has cost me 4 repair bills for my computer. thankyou for the alert. Kansas. net does not catch everything and I appreciate your effort. I am not certain what can be done about this one though as the address it was traced to seems like it is legitamate and was probably infected just like everyone else who falls prey to it.