AD: Check Out the New Products at AIS Gift Shop!

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AD: Check Out the New Products at AIS Gift Shop!
  • From: "jannamiddleton" <customerservice@gardenshopsonline.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:20:23 -0000

Hello...

Well, we are getting closer to the iris season!  And with that comes
new products!  We aren't sure what is more exciting.. getting
wonderful feedback from our customers or finding new and exciting
products for our customers!  We think you will be very happy with the
new items we have found.... we sure are!!

NEW PRODUCTS:
Vases
We have found some very innovative vases.. clear plastic or clear
acrylic.. a new way to display your flowers.  The clear plastic vases
can be suction cupped to your window and the acrylic can go on the
window, wall or even the side of your computer!  Very reasonably
priced at $11.95-$14.95.  Check them out at..
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/vases.html

Paper Products
After receiving numerous requests.. we have found a pattern that we
love!  These products feature a multi-color bearded iris and are sure
to brighten any occasion (garden party, iris meeting, or simply a
meal at your home!).. we not only have paper plates, cups, napkins,
guest towels.. we also have wrapping paper, gift bags, thank you
notes, and invitations!!!  Every iris lover should have some of these
on hand!   http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/paperproducts1.html

Van Gogh Irises Continue..
We have found some additional items in the wonderful Van Gogh Iris
pattern.

A nightlight.. ($10.95)
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/nigligvangog.html

A mousepad..  ($7.95)
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/commousvango.html and

Placemat/Coaster Set ($12.95/set of 4)
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/placandcoass.html

SPECIAL OFFER
We are now offering a FREE GLASS ORNAMENT
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/irglasor258.html with every order over
$50... (valued at $14.95)!

GOING TO THE NATIONAL IRIS CONVENTION IN MEMPHIS or ATTENDING ANY
LOCAL IRIS EVENTS?
Last year we brought our AIS Logo Wear to the convention.. but we
will not be attending this year. So, don't miss out - get your logo
wear (polo shirts and sweatshirts) before you go!   These were very
popular last year and were seen all over the convention!
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/ais-logo-gear.html

WEEKLY SPECIALS AND CLEARANCE ITEMS..
As usual we continue to have wonderful things on sale... for more
info:

Weekly Specials:
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/onsale.html

Clearance: