Re: Seeking Triple Socket Assistance

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seeking Triple Socket Assistance
  • From: KYIrisNut@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:43:39 EST

In a message dated 3/15/2002 8:17:32 AM Central Standard Time,
oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

<< Thanks for the response and hope you feel perfection soon (bloom season),

Bill, in the past, I would drive near and far to view shows & gardens only to
come home and wonder "why?"  I returned to find the most beautiful irises in
my garden.  It wasn't that I grew them that much better than anyone else, it
was because I collected irises I liked best.  Of course, they pleased me the
most.

This year, I start the quest again.  Off, I go to the national convention at
Memphis.  Ah!  The convention gardens!  And there is always the search for
breeding stock. Also, I've little space and can grow only a few of my
favorites so I NEED to see more irises.  NEED!  I suppose you could spell
that PASSION.  Who knows?  Maybe I can be swayed to change my ways . . .
experience a new concept.  Maybe even find some of those things I "think" I
don't like attractive! ;-)

Betty Wilkerson from Southcentral KY . . . Zone 6 . . . sometimes.  Let the
fun begin.

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.