Re: who is this irisgirl

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] who is this irisgirl
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 08:12:27 -0800

Randy,  Thank-you so much for the helpful information.  I learn something
everyday.  I will be the first to call myself  a computer idot.  I first
thought that it was someone that had been a part of the group and was doing
it  out of meanness.  Like I said, it just shows what I do  NOT know. This
group is wonderful because they are so helpful,  not just about iris. Thanks
again Randy,  Bonnie Brice