Re: who is this irisgirl- this is not ! a virus!!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] who is this irisgirl- this is not ! a virus!!
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:05:29 -0800

It's OK. I am still learning about internet and e-mail. I am sure it was not done out of meaness or I would have sent it to the proper authorities. The other virus that Kansas.net caught was outgoing address only. No incoming mail to it. It was not infected but was the source of some of the infections that have plagued all of us. that is the one I sent notice of to the FBI address. I still have not heard back from them on it.