[PHOTO] Re: SDB seedling | Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:10:21" />

[PHOTO] Re: SDB seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] SDB seedling
  • From: Kitty Johnston <kitty@ojai.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:57:53 +0000

I really like all of these.  Will there be a group offering of the babies?
Kitty

Mike Sutton wrote:

Irish Chant X K-5 has produced a bunch of really nice SDB seedlings.  The seedlings are all sorts of colors, green, yellow, pale blue, white, burgundy, different plicatas and this one I've attached.  It is just opening in the picture so it looks a little crimped but in reality it has very nice wide form with 3 and 4 buds.Mike SuttonK-5 is Auroralita X Voyage

GIF image

GIF image