[PHOTO] iris torture | Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:40:45" />

[PHOTO] iris torture

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] iris torture
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:36:36 -0500

Thought folks might enjoy this..where it says 'IRIS' is a small planting
of my first seedling: pallida X MULBERRY ROSE.  I will try to remember
to post another photo when it blooms.

The main iris rows were above the flood level, but had water running
thru them for a bit anyway - ground was totally saturated.  Most of them
seem to have enjoyed it - hooray for excessive drainage! Not so great
during a dry spell but sure is nice when it rains 9 inches in two days!

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.