[PHOTO] OT: floodwaters | Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:01:32" />

[PHOTO] OT: floodwaters

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] OT: floodwaters
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:00:41 -0500

No irises in this picture, just my driveway.  The small cascade is water
flowing off my driveway, which goes from left to right in this photo.
The 'hydroponic iris patch' in the previous photo is upstream, off to
the left.  The bridge that goes across the creek is out of the frame a
bit to the right.  The Louisiana irises are in the right foreground
underwater.

Linda M

FIND OLD SCHOOL FRIENDS and OLD FLAMES
Click here to start your search at Reunion.com today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NFsLKA/Dn2DAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM