Re: iris torture

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] iris torture
  • From: "Starlord" <starlord@inreach.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:38:44 -0800

She may torture her iris with flood waters, while out here in the High Mojave
Desert I do it with the Blazing Heat of the full summer SUN, anywhere between
95F to 110F.

2,500,000 tons of steel, spining all alone
in the Dark ... The Place is Babylon 5

Akumaizer Cattery
Global Japanese Bobtail Club
Telescope Buyers FAQ