[PHOTO] Re: Re: SDB seedling | Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:08:52" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: SDB seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: SDB seedling
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:08:56 -0800

Hi Chuck,
Here is K-5,
We will probably intro it next year....well maybe.  We sure seem to have a
bunch of SDBs building up.  This one has 4 buds, sometimes 5 with a branch,
spur and double terminals.  I think that the reason the Irish Chant x K-5
cross kicked out so many different color combos is because Chanted is in
both of their parentage.  Chanted seems to produce many different colored
offspring.  If anyone is interested I will post the siblings to the pink one
I sent out yesterday.
Mike Sutton