Re: Comp: Another icon

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Comp: Another icon
  • From: Catherine Button <cathy@pav.research.panasonic.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:33:44 -0500

I would love to seem your icons too but *.ico is not a known file type for
me... Couldn't you make it a jpeg or gif?

Mike Greenfield wrote:
> Hope everyone isn't getting tired of me but I am having fun.
> Just learned how to do this a couple of days ago.
> Just wish I could get more detail. Had to post my latest. And will have to
send Kathy Guest this one.
> Mike Greenfield
> Zone 5b SW Ohio
> redear@infinet.com

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across
  the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil,
  shouting GERONIMO!"
  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Click here to start your search at Reunion.com today!