  • Subject: [iris-photos] Goodby
  • From: "Starlord" <starlord@inreach.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:49:06 -0800

Well, you've all gone and done it. My next message to the list will be to
unsubscribe, I'd hate to be imposing some usefull knowage to someone who doesn't
care to get it. I do posting on a garden photo list, on iris-net, and a bunch of
others, and I do postings on the garden picture NEWSGROUP and even photos of
cats to cat lists and of models to modeling lists,etc. and on NONE of them do I
get any flack for using UUECODE files as people have made the little changes
already so they can see them without even me telling them how or what to do.

So you can all be happy now, you'll not have to complain about my photo files
not opening because you can't figure out your own systems.

I'll just keep on using all 5 of my computers as they are.

2,500,000 tons of steel, spining all alone
in the Dark ... The Place is Babylon 5

Akumaizer Cattery
Global Japanese Bobtail Club
Telescope Buyers FAQ