Re: Goodby

Don't do it! It isn't fair to punish everyone for the rudeness of a very
few... I bet they didn't even know it!

I promise to keep using all my compliant emailers (hey did you ever try
kmail? woohoo! built-in PGP that works!) and even use my delete key when
needed!

cathy

--
#-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-#
          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across
  the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil,
  shouting GERONIMO!"
  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.