[PHOTO] (unknown) | Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:13:59" />

[PHOTO] (unknown)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] (unknown)
  • From: irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:12:50 -0500

This is the seedling that I was thinking about. I had thought that it was from my green plicata line but its actually from my Christmas Iris project.

Peach Petal Pie X (Punpkin Center  x Tumbleweed)

As it carries pink genes (three dosages probably) it would make for an interesting cross with Mike Suttons line.
--

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.