Re: OT-CHAT: floodwaters

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: OT-CHAT: floodwaters
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:59:26 -0500

Bill Burleson kindly offered:
<Look me up when you're ready to replant. >

No, no, Bill, you misunderstood.  This is just an extra bed where my
first seedling TB lives.  It gets flooded at least once a year, tho
certainly not usually under water quite as deep as this time - it was
probably 4 ft deep two different times in 2 days.  They will be fine.  I
will post a photo when they are in bloom <g>.  There are also some TB
irises in another bed that also went under - mostly IMMORTALITY and
HARVEST OF MEMORIES, I think.  They also should be ok.

The Louisianas get drowned just about every time it rains, so they are
used to it.

So I don't expect to lose any of the <hydroponic irises>.  But thanks
for the kind offer!

Now the freeze tonight is another matter!

Linda M

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.