Re: Goodby

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Goodby
  • From: Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:59:27 -0500

Relax Starlord,

We're used to a steady diet of JPEG around here.  Why would anybody want
to open an uncommon looking file anyway  ?  In this day and age, strange
looking files go straight to the trash.

Couldn't you just make it easier for us and convert them to JPEG instead
of running off to pout ?  Most of us, or maybe I should speak for myself
here, aren't interested in stepping out on a limb and blowing an hour of
extra time to figure out how to view your files.

BTW, even viewing your photos at Snapfish was hassle, I was stupid
enough to sign in without reading the fine print and have been fighting
with them to delete the account I supposedly created for myself.  Yes,
all because of my own foolishness but I didn't appreciate either.

I thought this list was for sharing iris photos...not selling them.

Christopher Darlington

Starlord wrote:

> Well, you've all gone and done it. My next message to the list will be to
> unsubscribe, I'd hate to be imposing some usefull knowage to someone who doesn't
> care to get it. I do posting on a garden photo list, on iris-net, and a bunch of
> others, and I do postings on the garden picture NEWSGROUP and even photos of
> cats to cat lists and of models to modeling lists,etc. and on NONE of them do I
> get any flack for using UUECODE files as people have made the little changes
> already so they can see them without even me telling them how or what to do.
>
> So you can all be happy now, you'll not have to complain about my photo files
> not opening because you can't figure out your own systems.
>
> I'll just keep on using all 5 of my computers as they are.
>
> 2,500,000 tons of steel, spining all alone
> in the Dark ... The Place is Babylon 5
>
> SIAR
> www.starlords.org
> Akumaizer Cattery