Re: Iris Beds of Last Year

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris Beds of Last Year
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 18:50:42 -0800

Hey,  I think that it is time to stop the complaining.  I was a preschool
teacher for 13 years and I must say, children seem to work their problems
out better than some of you are acting.  I don't know anything about
computers so all of you are talking way over my head but I do know that I
can view everyones photos, including snapfish or whatever it's name is and I
have never been ask to buy something. Are we all in the same photo group??
If Sept. 11 taught me anything it was to be a better human bean, to notice
the good before the bad, to help bring joy to lives of others, and to do my
best to make the world a better place to live.  I don't know Starlord, but I
do not think he set out to tick anyone off.  If Iris friends can not get
along, I doubt anyone can. Bonnie in very wet Ca.