Re: Iris Beds of Last Year

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris Beds of Last Year
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:41:18 EST

Well now Bonnie since I dun stardid compostionin' the ethang Im awishin' you
ud allow this one last postin' cause I dun had me a plan.

First off, thought I cud use this here issue to git rid of some of the
Yankees cauze they are so unimaginative and keep spellin' the same words the
same way ever single time.
Then I got to thinken' ole John he was a askin about that Word Perfect stuff
and what if that got started? Good as he is, he wuz gonna hafta go.
And that lady what just sent me that there compressed win.zip file I'd jist
sender withim.
Well I got to them hybridizers in my mind. Them that kept on a postin' them
pink flours when I liked yeller better. Why did I need them?
Since this hole thing aughta be about what I want I might jist want only them
AOL users. That would be some easier.
Then here you come. Talkin but that eleven thing. Makin me fill that empathy
stuff agin and all at the same time me aragin' inside about tax time.
Too, had dun bout decided didn't need any of them California wimin' them
being so far away and me too athinkin em kinda lite in the mind.
Then I got to studin' some more and thinked this here post might be kinda
lonesome with just me alone.
Now Bonnie you are obviously purdy inside and understand I never was gonna'
throw you out ifin' you was purdy outside too jist cause you wuz a California

Starlord I value your knowledge and contributions. For any derogatory,
dilatory, callous or derisive comment I, and any friend or acquaintance of
mine made I apologize. The intelligent among us both welcome and embrace
diversity. The dumb? We just kinda follow along! We are all good. Kindly
continue your participation.

Bill Burleson

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.