Re: Goodby

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Goodby
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 09:56:38 -0800

Starlord,
I wasn't trying to be mean, I am a computer idiot and do not know how to do the instructions you posted if the computer won't open the file claiming I do not have the correct program to do so. I thought perhaps you could help. I was really interested in seeing your photo's. I still embed photo's most of the time as it is something I understand. Please remember that when I was in school the secretary was using a typewriter, not a PC. I learned to type on a manual typwriter. I have had my PC for less than 2 years and thought I was doing pretty well considering I have been figuring it out on my own. Please don't be upset by my lack of knowledge. You should have seen all of the e-mails it tok to get me onto my first e-group.
Wendy, Zone 5 and going to be nice out.