Re: SDB pink/blue beard

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SDB pink/blue beard
  • From: "lmmunro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 01:20:27 -0000

   Thanks for the posting of the other sibs to this pink n' blue
cutie. There is NO WAY you aren't going to sell a zillion of this
one...unless you have gophers which gobble it all up first.....only
kidding, wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Anyhow, can you possibly post the parents' pictures? Just curious
what kind of parents would produce this kind of variety of offspring.

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Mike Sutton" <suttons@l...> wrote:
> Thought I would send the pink/blue beard seedling out again.  It
has fully
> expanded today and the form is incredible.  Irish Chant x K-5
> 3 - 4 buds, great vigor.
> Mike Sutton

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.