[PHOTO] Sdlg.2K-63 | Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:07:00" />

[PHOTO] Sdlg.2K-63

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Sdlg.2K-63
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:56:24 -0800

Well, this is the one I was so excited about a couple weeks ago.
Midnight Madonna X Fancy Woman
Over lapping falls, good form, tight standards, red based foliage.
I thought it may be a luminata because on some of the flowers the white
spot is more pronounced and encircles the beard, plus Fancy Woman is a
luminata, but then again it might be wishful thinking and it is probably
just a thumbprint or zonal area since Midnight Madonna is a Dunn iris and
they were famous for City Lights, so it may just come from their
background.
Anyway this one will be a keeper for me.
Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM