Re: Re:[iris Photo] Ot - Bio

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re:[iris Photo] Ot - Bio
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:45:03 -0800

Bill,
There is one thing about Thornbird I find interesting. The pics I see f it in other gardens vary quite a bit in color. Do you think this could have something to do with the amount of lime in the soil or the PH? My planting has a lot of pale pale light brown and strong purple influence. The pictures I see of it in Schreiners has a more mustard gold influence and a lot less of the purple. Just curious what you thought. I do not have any idea what type of soil Schreiners have where they are at.
Wendy