Re: Re:[iris Photo] Ot - Bio

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re:[iris Photo] Ot - Bio
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:47:05 -0800

Hi Cathy,
The place I ordered mine from had no pics in their catalog. They discribed it as you will either love or hate this one depending on your taste. I think part of that could be depending on what colors come up on it in your area. But not all of it. But life would be sooo boring if we all liked the same things G. That is part of what makes each of us special.