Re: Re:[iris Photo]THornbird

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re:[iris Photo]THornbird
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:41:34 -0800

Hi Kitty,  My Thornbird grows like a weed, I re-ordered it last year because
I sold alot and did not have much let.  I didn't need to order it because it
is a full size clump.  I know for one thing , I love that iris,  so very
different, ugly and very beautiful all at the same time.  Brice Rose in very
windy but sunny Ca.