Re: Re: Arilbreds

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Arilbreds
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:48:34 -0800

Hi Francelle, thank-you for your post of Aribreds.  Mind if I ask where you get yours?  I ordered some just a few weeks ago.  I have never tried them before, any thing you call tell me about them?  Like does or don'ts.  Your picture was beautiful, I can hardly wait. I know that I ordered one of those if not both. Brice Rose