Re: Sdlg.2K-171

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Sdlg.2K-171
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:50:18 -0800

 KYIrisNut@aol.com writes:
 > Do I need to mention that this is my favorite color pattern?  Well,
> my first  favorite anyway.

This was a favorite color pattern for me in the beginning, after I got
past the blues and said hey
look at this, iris come in 2 shades.
I don't think this seedling measures up yet, good form and pretty, but
short and only 2 increase on a first bloom is not a good sign.
I originally made this cross with my friend John Reeds in mind because he
would like to get a good formed vigorous neglecta to work with, I figured
Great Gatsby would give the Proud Tradition a boast in growing character,
but it looks like I may be back to the drawing boards. I'll keep working
with it and see what happens.
I do share, and if I get something with the quality of your babies and
worthy of your garden, I'll let you know.

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.