Re: Re:[iris Photo] Ot - Bio

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re:[iris Photo] Ot - Bio
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:29:15 -0800

The picture that came back to my monitor was a darker cream than the picture I sent. It also was not as green. Mine is more like the one from overseas except for their lack of purple. But the purple on the picture I sent was about a shade darker than it is here and distributed right. I have a purple streak down the center of the falls that does not quite go to the edge of the flowers. I have a film camera and go to my friends to use a scanner and send the pics to myself. The scanner is old and slow and I noticed that they seem fuzzy when I send them to the e-group. I hope to get a digital the pics are so much clearer to post. To test your theory on PH I can move a piece off of the hill and put it where I have lowered the PH for my daylilies. Then wait to see how it blooms next year. Our soil here is very high in potassium naturally. I am not certain why that is.