[PHOTO] Re: Sdlg.2K-63 | Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:24:34" />

[PHOTO] Re: Sdlg.2K-63

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Sdlg.2K-63
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:19:19 -0800

I'm sending one last picture of this seedling.
Thank you all for the positive responses and I know everybody has their
own tastes
and preferences when it comes to iris colors, forms, etc.
This is a private message from a friend who only likes about 1% of the
iris in circulation.
<Color looks like a lot of deep purples.
<Overall ruffling not exceptional, but the pleated edges of the falls are
<very nice. Falls a bit narrow and curled under.  Nice
<enough overall, but not exceptional (unless I'm missing something?).

To me, nice enough overall is good enough, since a flaw can be found in
most iris if you look hard enough.
Reminds me a speaker a while back that said it takes courage to introduce
an iris.
Randy Z10 CA
Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.