Re: Re: Arilbreds

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Arilbreds
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 19:09:10 -0700

Those are on second year clumps.  I will have to divide them again late this summer.  They just multiply very rapidly where it is so hot and dry.  I understand they don't like the colder climates so well.  The only problem with them is that they are so quickly gone.  Has anyone heard of an Arilbred rebloomer?
Francelle Edwards   Glendale, AZ   Zone 9