Re: Re:[iris Photo] Ot - Bio

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re:[iris Photo] Ot - Bio
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 00:14:23 EST

Monitors are not famous for giving true color reproduction but are still pretty good. The best readily available indication of correct color is to look at the foldage. We all know what color it is. Right? I like experiments. For the information to be  most useful, you have to know what pH each is planted in and the potassium content of the two locations. Such in the plight of those with a curious mind.

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor