Unencoded photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Unencoded photos
  • From: Jelcy <jelcy.romberg@verizon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:41:56 -0600

For those of you who are Netscape users, I found out today where the unencode is.
Totally different that all the rigmarole one has on Explorer.
If Starlord chooses to come back I, for one, will now be able to see his photos,
If there are other Netscape people out there still puzzling on how to find the
unencode instead of the mime feature, look at the three icons above where the
address and attachments sections are, above the subject.  Click on the third,
lowest, box.  Voila!  There is the option to use it.

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.