Re: Sdlg.2K-63

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Sdlg.2K-63
  • From: Patricia Wenham <hermann.schinkep@verizon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 07:18:24 -0800

I think this iris is a great one.  I like the wide standards and falls
and the ruffling/pleating as well as the pale blue or white beard.  I
would probably choose to buy it when it was lower than introductory
price.  I can't afford any iris at the introductory price though I do
not believe those prices are too high at all due to the amount of work,
time and money invested to produce them.  I am retired and on a fixed
income so I just wait for the price to be right.

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.