Re: Re: Arilbreds

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Arilbreds
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:55:49 -0500

I have a question that I am sure I should know the answer to but I do not. I know what a TB, SDB, JI, LA, and Dutch Bearded are. I am not sure what an Arilbred is? They are very pretty in your pics. I like almost all iris that I have seen though , so I may be a little prejudiced. The only one my hubby doesn't care for is the little ones we have that bloom down in the foliage. He says iris blooms are supposed to be taller than their foliage. I like that best too. But still like some of the others also. I have put my little fellows in a separate bed so it won't get on his (hubby's) nerves!!! I notice he weeds that bed just as readily as any other around here so he must care a little for them? Sorry to ramble, but what do I look for when I decide to buy an arilbred???
Thanks, Donna

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor