Re: TB: Wild Vision / response

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Wild Vision / response
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 17:21:33 -0700

I agree Chris.  Half marks can be quite attractive - - especially when they enhance the appearance of the iris (such as this one does).

In many ways I feel some of the printed material out there discourages some hybridizers from introducing perfectly lovely and breathtaking iris creations. I'd like to see more of an "outside the box" thinking encouraged in the Iris Hybridizing community.  This would add a dimension of iris (and to iris) - that we have yet to see.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net