Slides from Digital files

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Slides from Digital files
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:36:12 -0500

Robin,

I also prefer slides but received a digital camera for Christmas.  I used
Photoworks (formerly Seattle Film Works)  to develop my 'film' and your
question caused me to write them and ask them.  They replied they did not
have this capability, but here are a couple of places they indicated could
do this.  I have no idea the cost but will look into it in future

Shutterbug Photo Imaging
1014B Pine Log Road
Aiken, SC 29803
(803) 642-1133 or (706) 724-7100
http://color-imaging.com/

Phoenix Color Systems
4006 S 23rd Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85040-1485
(602) 268-2195
http://www.phxcolor.com/

Mickey Corley
Bethany, OK

Robin Shadlow wrote on 3/3/2003
>I've had a few people ask me for slides
recently and all I have are a ton of digital
pictures.  Does anyone know if they make slides
from Digital jpeg files?   I'm not sure if it
can be done, but if any of you have any
suggestions on places that do this reasonably,
it would be truly appreciated.

http://www.expressdigitalimages.com/prod02.htm

You can get them here for as little as $1.95 each

Dana Brown
Director TBIS
AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS
Malevil Iris Gardens
Lubbock, TX
Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset
mailto:dana@malevil-iris.com

recently and all I have are a ton of digital
pictures.  Does anyone know if they make slides
from Digital jpeg files?   I'm not sure if it
can be done, but if any of you have any
suggestions on places that do this reasonably,
it would be truly appreciated.

Thanks!

Robin Shadlow
zone 5  Omaha, NE

Find out who's green and who's not! Use Care2's Green Thumbs-up!
http://www.care2.com/go/z/4029

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bbvVKB/oEZFAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM