Re: ADMIN: Yahoo Bouncing

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Yahoo Bouncing
  • From: Diane Soares diane.soares2@verizon.net
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 07:59:44 -0800

I got an email from yahoo that I had been bounced and that my accounts were no longer active.  Had to re-sign up with Yahoo to get messages.

John Jones wrote:
Anyone have any indications their messages are not getting through or
that they aren't getting messages?

There have been lots of problems reported with yahoo groups recently.

Thx

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA