Re: COMP: Paint Shop Pro 8 beta

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] COMP: Paint Shop Pro 8 beta
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:26:53 -0800

For those who'd like a top end graphics program or are just adventurous,
Paint Shop Pro has version 8 as a beta (in testing: so it may have a few
bugs yet) for FREE. You can get a copy at http://campratty.com/8/8beta.html

I'm just starting to play with it but so far the only problems I've found
are me not knowing what all the new bells and whistles are. (I'm used to PSP
5) :-)

Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA