[PHOTO] The Outhouse | Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:25:35" />

[PHOTO] The Outhouse

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] The Outhouse
  • From: Jelcy Romberg jelcy@jelcy.com
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:25:26 -0600

John Jones and I  discussed whether or not I should post this.  With his permission I present you a reason why some of our iris are not yet ready for exhibition.  When the outhouse door is closed and it all melts into oblivion, perhaps our iris will show their faces.

Jelcy, in Rowlett, Tx. where even we had several days of ICE, no school, no work and cabin fever.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image