Re: ADMIN: Yahoo Bouncing

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Yahoo Bouncing
  • From: cseggen@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:30:56 -0500

Many times folks send replys to photos that I have not gotten & many times I open a file & there is no photo attached.  I thought the problem was my internet access provider which is USAWIDE.NET that I use to access AOL while I am away from home.  Maybe it is not them after all.  For instance I could not get the latest "snow on trees" photo recently discussed.

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM