  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] MORE PCNs
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 21:25:02 -0800

Personally I prefer PCI (Pacific Coast Iris) for interspecies hybrids and
PCN (Pacific Coast Native) to species iris originally collected from the
wild or in the wild. I would convert to PCH instead of PCI if the SPCNI
adapted that name. I recently gave a presentation on PCNs and rented the
SPCNI slide set of natives. There were a couple that I wish I could grow.

OBTW - I really liked your seedlings and would really like to grow them to
see if they are Valley tolerant.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road