Re: More PCHs

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] More PCHs
  • From: "Sandra Barss" bardraj@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 00:08:29 -0600

I love these irises.  I know the winter is getting too
long when I think of asking this..., but does anyone know if
these would be suitable for growing indoors ?  If not, will
these bloom in the shade ?

SE Manitoba
Zone 3
(where we are going into our third straight week of
temperatures with low in the minus 20 to 35 degree F.