Re: HYB: Seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Seedling
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:18:12 -0700

Hi Francelle,

A nice EARLY iris!  VERY EARLY!  I like those..................(for this type of desert climate that we happen in.)  In another year or two - - you'll know how the branching, budcount, and final form will turn out.  (Although I have seedling that seems to change it's form every year.  I haven't quite figured that one out yet.) Keep us posted on this seedling of yours.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net