Re: OT: Beaded Iris Jewelry

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: Beaded Iris Jewelry
  • From: John Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 19:33:08 -0800

Dana Brown wrote:

> Oooohhhh, aaahhhhhh.   I love that watch band.   Would you take my
> first born???

Make her offer Vernon...  <G>

--

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending:
Subscribe iris
To: majordomo@hort.net

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM