Re: TB: Wings of Peace

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Wings of Peace
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:37:47 -0800

From what I've seen of Wings of Peace is that it is really vigorous,
a friend gave me a sack of spent rhizomes with just little nubbins
on them, and now I have about 50 large healthy plants, just from
his throw away rhizomes.
I do have a cross lined out with WOP from borrowed pollen,
(Mesmerizer x Godsend) X Wings of Peace
It should be white with flounces, probably not much different
than Mez or WOP,
Thank you for the nice pictures,
Randy z10 socal