[PHOTO] Re: CULT: Squirrel Damage | Tue, 18 Mar 2003 22:41:08" />

[PHOTO] Re: CULT: Squirrel Damage

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Squirrel Damage
  • From: Kitty Johnston kitty@ojai.net
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:41:56 +0000

I used to think they were cute before I moved into the national squirrel
preserve (a 75 acre ranch next door which doesn't believe in trapping or
poisoning).  Last year in addition to some iris they felled 72 lilies in one
night!  I was beside myself.  I have two dogs but they don't go out in front so
there isn't a natural predator there.  They are just big rats in my opinion.