[PHOTO] Re: Spring has sprung? | Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:35:33" />

[PHOTO] Re: Spring has sprung?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Spring has sprung?
  • From: Kitty Johnston kitty@ojai.net
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:35:38 +0000

Wow.  Those are impressive.  I think that I might try a mat like that next year.

Robert Dickow wrote:

> Well, I figure that it is springy enough when the little Iris reticulata are
> out. Here's a bunch of mine. I like to plant them tightly so they make a
> solid carpet.
>
> Plant them deep and they will keep coming back year after year, and spread.
> Some varieties do this better than others, but you have to plant them
> deeply.
>
> Bob Dickow (Idaho USDA zone 5...the tundra)

>                      Name: reticulata.jpg
>    reticulata.jpg    Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                  Encoding: base64

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM

begin:vcard
n:McCoy Johnston;Kitty
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:kitty@ojai.net
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Kitty McCoy Johnston US zone 8/9  Ojai, CA USA
end:vcard