Re: markers.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]markers.
  • From: Vicki vicki_c@attbi.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 13:00:08 -0800

Hi Bill,
The writing usually last 2-3 years. If facing south ...2 years, if not
being sun blasted, at least three years.  Of course, this is on a clean
surface. .
Leonard is a horticultral supply house.  They claim it sun proof,
waterproof, will mark on plastic or wood, fine point (felt tip),  long
lasting.  Known as a NURSERY MARKER PEN.
Thanks for the offer, but our Doberman wouldn't like the competition.
 The neighbors ate their ducks!
All is well!
Vicki

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM