Re: Re: Joint Venture AB

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Joint Venture AB
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 07:28:20 -0700

Hi Vernon,

I personally don't grow Joint Venture, but I do live in Arizona........................and any iris that seems to have the potential for streaks and virus markings seems to do so quite readily here. This is especially true if the soil is very rich in nutrients and if our temps have been warmer than usual (which it has).  This could be the difference in the two photos.  Just a thought.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net