Re: Help Please

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Help Please
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:07:56 -0700

You know Mike, you know your babies best.  :-)  It may not appeal to me as much as some of your others have, but it does have nice form.  And if the budcount/branching and growth habits are excellent- - then I'd say it's STILL your call.  One never knows........................ it just may steal more hearts than one thinks.  ;-)

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net