[PHOTO] Frogs, fetish and hard cider | Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:31:00" />

[PHOTO] Frogs, fetish and hard cider

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Frogs, fetish and hard cider
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:29:38 EST

Well, Cathy and Clem you are both some right. I do have a fetish and on
occasion like hard cider. I'm drinkin' that more now since I done swore
offin' them French grapes. But, now that real fetish I got? It's some
problem. It causes me to swell up!

I'm speakin' truth when I tell you I never once ever bought a one of them
frogs!
Rollin' in the floor,
Bill Burleson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM